Customer Care Associate
Belgium, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, Woluwe-St-PierreCustomer Care
Your mission as a CUSTOMER CARE ASSOCIATE is to respond to the requests of our customers, beneficiaries and to provide support to the merchants in our network.
- Answering a wide range of questions: from customer support to technical questions about billing, to technical support for our affiliated merchants.
- Assisting customers with the processing of their orders, completing customer files and finding the appropriate solution to problems or complaints.
- Work closely with direct colleagues and other departments to find the best solution.
- Provide support to merchants who offer our payment solutions. Handle requests, contracts and ensure that their payment terminal is activated within the agreed timeframe. Solve technical problems in collaboration with our various partners.
- Keeping track of the comments and messages on our social networks like Facebook and in our chat.
- Coordinate and follow up on administrative matters such as returned cards and onboarding of new customers.
- Collaborate with our sales colleagues in responding to prospects, following up on customers and maintaining the relationship etc.
- Bilingual French / Dutch: fluent in both national languages
- Analytical mindset: solution-oriented, willing to continuously improve and logical thinking.
- Excellent communication and commercial attitude.
- Be empathetic and responsive to customers' questions
- Good stress management: being able to deal with dissatisfied customers. Dealing with complaints in a calm and correct manner.
- Be accurate.
- Be a team player
- Proactivity to contact the customer when a fault is detected or simply to solve the problem efficiently.