Customer Success Associate
Belgium, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, Woluwe-St-PierreCustomer Success
Monizze is a fast growing fintech company, with a great entrepreneurial culture and a digital "scale-up" spirit.
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate to ensure our Customer Success team continuously provides the highest level of support to our SME customers.
Example activities in this role:
- Answer customer questions and requests via web tools, phone calls and face-to-face meetings.
- Ensure compliance with Customer Success activities, procedures and systems.
- Assist in the development of customer engagement processes and tools.
- Work with management and team leaders to develop and improve methods and strategies to support rapid team and platform growth.
- Assist in the development of technical educational, marketing and sales materials to support customer success.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure they get the most out of the platform and applications with the goal of helping our customer base grow.
- Understand customers' business and market trends and suggest ways to help customers address these trends by educating them about the product and/or connecting them with the right people to address these needs
- You have experience in Customer Care, account management or sales
- Strong customer focus skills
- You can empathise with customers' dilemmas and help them in a competent and compassionate way
- Self-starter who is driven and able to work autonomously, with a taste for action
- You value feedback and seek the opportunity to learn, grow and push yourself to the edge of your comfort zone in the pursuit of your own development
- You are able to think dynamically to solve problems in an instant.
- You find it a challenge to work in a strongly growing company
- Able to quickly build relationships and cooperate with internal teams
- You are not afraid of periods of increased workload
- The ability to stay calm, cool and composed during stressful situations
- You are a team player with an innovative attitude, flexible, service-oriented, proactive and fun to work with.
- You have a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch, French and English.