The main assignment of the developer is to understand business requirements in order to develop applications in PHP and to help direct colleagues with their own developments.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP code
- Ensure that all project work is reviewed and meets quality & accuracy requirements
- Think outside the box! Identify workarounds to achieve goals
- In charge of optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability by ensuring they are maintained and documented
- Work as a team player in an agile team with 2 weeks sprint
- Review the work of colleagues through pull request
- At least 5 years of PHP application development with at least one MVC framework
- Experience with unit testing and regression testing
- Experience with at least one CSS framework
- Familiar with versioning tools (GIT, Gitlab or bitbucket)
- Able to use day to day tools like git, composer, REST, json, postman, mysql/mariadb, docker
- Fluent in French and Dutch, and a good level of English
- Self-starter mentality and good communication skills
- Flexible – Open to work outside normal working hours and Open to help out with (occasional) IT Support activities when needed.
- Organized and highly technical, multi-tasking and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment and to work independently while focusing on project details, timely delivery, and system quality.
- Authentically curious, loving learning and improving himself
- Eager to help out others and share knowledge
- Result oriented.
Is considered an advantage:
- Worked as a developer in the Financial sector (eg particular payments)
- Experience in Laravel framework
- Understanding of design patterns
- Has worked with Agile & ScrumWise
- Has worked in “New Way Of Working” -style
- Knowledges/Xp with Vuejs framework
- Knowledge/Xp of Bulma CSS framework
- Knowledge/Xp with of AWS
- Knowledge/Xp of Docker, used in and EKS – Kubernetes (Helm) infrastructure.