Belgium, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, Woluwe-St-PierreInnovation
As the Employer/Employee Product Owner, you represent the personae of the Employer (the customer of Monizze buying Monizze vouchers) & Employee (the beneficiary of the Monizze vouchers) within the IT and Innovations departments. As a result, you
- Develop and share the expertise of Monizze products and the services offered to employers and employees working with Monizze vouchers.
- Build a vision of how Monizze products and services are perceived and used by these users (preferences, persona, typical journeys, profiles, features- and desired services).
- Contribute (detailed analysis and run tests) to the development of our solutions to strengthen our qualities as a differentiator who offers the easiest solutions to use, the most innovative and which meet the needs of our customers.
- Are the coordinator of the "Employer / Employee" competence centre (called Century at Monizze).
- The Product Owner is responsible for developing, qualifying (triage) and accepting changes and improvements requested by teams at Monizze, in order to ensure the most valuable and appropriate functionality of the product.
- As Product Owner, you will collect feature requests, plan releases and coordinate sprints.
- The Product Owner (PO) is a member of the IT & Innovation team (more precisely of the Customer & Beneficiary = CUBE century) and is responsible for defining "Stories" and prioritizing the team's backlog to facilitate 'execution of the priorities of the epic (s) while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the functionalities or components of Monizze applications.
- The Product Owner participates in and coordinates the governance bodies of the Innovation team (i.e. the Century, the Product Board and the squads).
- The Employer/Employee Product Owner analyses and refines the knowledge of Monizze customers & beneficiaries (persona analysis) on a comprehensive database. This also includes the analysis of the collection of customer feedback via surveys initiated by the Marketing department and by user tests
- The Product Owner contributes to testing and maintaining the quality of the functionalities requested by the Monizze teams.
- Collaboration with squads to develop adequate communication, provide input in terms of customer expectations, obstacles and services that appeal to them ….
- Reporting to management
- Proven working experience on shaping IT projects (as Product Owner or Business/Functional Analyst)
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- High autonomy and eagerness to take a leading role to improve products & services of Monizze
- Excellent analytical skills, i.e. ability to structure requirements and convert them into a functional and technical solution
- Team player, i.e. ability to work together with different stakeholders and find compromise between different (sometimes conflicting) points of view
- Excellent communication capabilities within century team, towards business stakeholders and towards the management
- Fascinated by IT systems, i.e. understanding how IT systems work and how they are build/maintained
- Hands-on and pragmatic approach, i.e. willing to dive into the detail and help wherever needed
- You speak Dutch or French, with a good understanding of the other language and are fluent (both speaking and writing) in English
- Authentically curious, loving learning and improving yourself
- Eager to help others and share knowledge
- Result oriented.
Nice to have
- Knowledge and experience in the Fintech, HR Tech, Food Tech and/or MarketingTech industry, with focus on:
- Payments and cards
- Employee Benefits Management
- Coupons & Gift cards
- Knowledge of Data Analytics, like SQL querying
- Familiar with the Atlassian suite tools (Jira, Confluence & ServiceDesk)