Product Owner Payment/Merchants
Monizze is a rapidly growing Fintech company.
We are seeking a talented Payment Product Owner to drive our innovation. As PO, you will develop and share expertise on our payment products + contribute to our differentiation by developing new solutions.
You develop and share your expertise in Monizze payment products.
You build a vision defining how Monizze products and services are perceived and used by our customers (preferences, persona, typical stories, profiles, desired features and services).
You take part in the development of our solutions and therefore to our differentiation. The goal is to offer the easiest solutions to use, the most innovative, which meet the needs of our customers and are an incentive for our customers to want our products.
You are the coordinator of the “Payments/Merchants” competence centre (called Centurie at Monizze).
- You develop, qualify (triage) and accept the changes and improvements requested by internal teams; you ensure that the product’s most valuable and appropriate feature is maintained.
- You collect feature requests, plan releases and coordinate sprints.
- As Product Owner (PO), you are a member of the Innovation Team (Centurie Merchants & Payments), you define the “Stories” and prioritise the Team’s backlog: streamline the execution of the priorities of the epic(s) while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features or components of Monizze applications (Fridom/SVBO/SVFE/Terminals/etc.).
- You animate the Governance bodies of the Innovation Team (i.e. the Centurie, the Product Board, the Change Management Board and the squads).
- You analyse and distill the attributes of Monizze customers (persona analysis) using a comprehensive database. This also includes the analysis of customer feedback gathered through surveys initiated by the Marketing department and by user tests
- You contribute to testing and maintaining the quality of the features requested by the Monizze teams.
Management, Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Software Publisher, Customers (merchants or employers), Partners in the payment ecosystem.
- Your experience in payments and Fintech innovations makes you an expert
- You have proven interest and expertise in IT systems
- You easily take initiatives
- Your team management style is positive and improves your results
- With excellent communication skills, you know how to be assertive and you have a naturally good contact
- In addition to having an analytical and creative mind, you can be pragmatic
- You demonstrate excellent proficiency in technical and written English, as well as a good working knowledge of Dutch and French
We offer you an opportunity to work in a dynamic, innovative and stimulating environment, with a focus on excellence, mutual collaboration and personal development.