Belgium, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, Woluwe-St-PierreExternal Sales
- Monizze vouchers (meal, eco, gift, activ’, consumption) are attributed by a maximum number of employers – increase 15-20% with main focus on SMEs
- In addition to the team, contribute individually achieving his sales targets
- Boost Monizze visibility – install a networking mindset and increase activities by 200% in 12 months
- Work in close collaboration with our partnership manager as indirect generates more than 40% of the leads
- Full Automation of our onboarding processes for the 1-3 beneficiary segment (corresponding to 90% of our requests) to achieve full “touchless”
- Maximize the number of sold products per customer by introducing our total product range at initial client contacts
- Seize the full digitization of the eco vouchers in 2021 to convert all our remaining installed base and hunt new clients with targeted (i.e. sector base) prospection campaigns; at least 1 campaign per sector
- Introduce and sell new solutions such as mobility ; convert 15% of our targeted installed base
- Detect relevant market feedback from systematic client discussions and relay to the product management team: at least 1 idea per month & 2 POC per year
The expected outcomes:
You will work with our CEO, our Sales Director, our CMO & Marketing team, the sales team under your supervision (4 FTE), the Innovation and product management team of Monizze.
- Deliver results as set above: sales of new employers, mobility solution, …
- Tune our pricing strategy for optimal financial result – 5% increase in SME segment
- Have our Indirect Partner contribute to your targets
- Define and deliver marketing plans: deliver outbound and inbound target (demand generation activities – growth), contribute to narrative, community & partners relations, marketing campaigns, and special events, fine-tune the sales narratives,
- Understand the customer journey, evaluate product market fit for new innovative services: gather market demands from employers and HRs to consider and develop new products and solutions and feed concrete product / solution features
- Motivate and animate your sales team: bi-weekly 1 to 1, weekly sales figures review, direct support on major sales
- Report progress to Sales Director – require additional budget for new identified sales opportunities
- You are ambitious : in search for excellence, you embark your team and do not accept mediocrity.
- Innovation drives you : you challenge the assumption and status-quo; there is always another way.
- You demonstrate Intelligence: you learn quickly. You demonstrate ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information. Use it, don’t theorize!
- Analytical skills is natural for you : Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data, you draw insightful conclusions. You exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights leading to better actions.
- Client are first : the only obsession allowed.
- You dare proactivity : You act without being told what to do. You bring new ideas to the company.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You have experience : in building, running and motivating sales team.
- You work efficiently : you are able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- You act with honesty/integrity :You speak plainly and truthfully. Do what you say, say what you’ll do.
You will fit within a great entrepreneurship culture:
Monizze is recognized for its “fintech” “digital scale-up” spirit.
- You prefer not to base you leadership on hierarchy but by the strength of your arguments, your ability to arbitrate, and the way you inspire respect and authority through own attitude
- The devil is in the details and diving into it when appropriate leads you to better decisions … that’s why you prefer to be a hands-on manager
- You dare to do and test. If you fail, draw right conclusions, and improve. You will not be blamed.
- You fit with a fintech start-up spirit (in the digital age) meaning you innovate, you dare, and you are obsessed by Client eXperience & simplicity
- Team play is natural and you spontaneously offer mutual aid, which you receive as well from monizzers
- People you work with give the best of them and you are acquainted with constructive feedback
- Autonomous, you are able to decide
- Obsession for client service excellence makes part of you
- You like to have fun – work had / play hard